Please fill out the information below to receive your API Key.
The API provides access to the images stored on the server, the response can be sent in either JSON, XML or a PHP serialized array.
Some rules on which you agree when you request an API key:
- If you have a publicly available program, you must inform your users of this website and the images you use. You must also request your users that they help contribute artwork if possible to this website.
- Do not use our API methods embedded in your own API for 3rd party use.
- Do not use our API for commercial use of the content provided by selling this to 3rd party users.
- Do not perform more requests than are necessary for each user. This means no downloading all of our content. Play nice with our server.
- Do not directly access our data without using the documented API methods.
- You MUST keep the email address in your account information current and accurate in case we need to contact you regarding your key.
- Please feel free to suggest changes to the API. We’ll happily consider all reasonable suggestions.
Any deviation of these rules will require written permission by fanart.tv
Failure on complying to these rules will get your API key revoked without notification. These rules may be subjected to change without any notification to the users. Please check on regular bases if any changes have been made.Please login to generate an API key